Sunday, February 3, 2013

I'm still alive..

I haven't posted in a few days because I've been cleaning and getting the house ready for the Superbowl party tonight, cooking for 8-10 men, phew. I got a new freebie in the mail today! Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner (the NEW Triple Nutrition!!!!!) It's for dry & damaged hair, which I have thanks to constantly dying my hair. Although I haven't tried it yet, I will try it and do a review on it tomorrow. I thought I'd also share what I was cooking for tonight with recipes.




Pizza Balls; A touchdown with the men (and kiddos)!
I'm asked to make these at LEAST twice a month, sometimes more! These are very easy, take little time and vanish in seconds! 


Preheat oven to 450, although I am pretty sure I've been doing 350. 

Parmesan (the sprinkle kind)
Italian Seasoning
Garlic Powder
Butter
1 jar of pizza sauce
3 cans Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits (10 per can)56 pepperoni slicesblock of Colby cheese (cut in 28 squares, I normally buy 2 blocks)
Flatten the biscuit, put one pepperoni, one block of cheese, another pepperoni on top and you wrap the biscuit up. Line up the rolls in a greased 9x13 in. pan, or a cookie sheet. Bake for 18-20 mins.
                                                 ^Not my picture, one I saved when I first made them.^
                                                                                  Credits go to The Gunny Sack!!
The recipe that I found called for egg, I tried it with the egg rub.. but I didn't like it. So I tweeked it a tad to make it my own! 
While the balls are baking, melt a nice blob of butter in the microwave. Mix in Italian seasoning and garlic powder. As soon as the balls come out of the oven, dip them in the butter mixture and lay them either on a serving plate or back on the pan/sheet. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.

Warm up sauce, dip and enjoy! 
Leave comments below if you try this and let me know how it turned out for you!! 



I am also making Rotel dip, which is probably the MOST simple and MOST liked dip for my men. (I just learned how to make it.)


Rotel Dip; Simple, yet amazing.
A crockpot dip.

1 can of rotel tomatoes, I use mild. 
1 block of Velveeta
1 lb hamburger meat. 

Brown hamburger meat, put in crockpot. 
Melt Velveeta in a pot, add to crockpot.
Add rotel dip to crockpot.
Stir. 
Cook on smedium (small or medium, depends on the crockpot you're using).
Add about a lid or 2 of milk if TOO thick. 



But that's what's happening in my kitchen! Leave a comment below or email me if you would like for me to try another recipe?! I'm all about learning new ones! But hope you have a great and blessed day, and enjoy the Superbowl! 

Let's go RAVENS!
That.Joo.Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment