Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Here Comes the Boom. (Movie review)

If you haven't heard of Here Comes the Boom, maybe you will now. My honey and I rented it  about a week ago for movie night with some friends, and I just now got the time to catch up on all my blogging. If you're looking for a good heart-felt comedy this is it! It will appeal to men and women. With Kevin James, Salma Hayek, and Henry Winkler as the main characters and Mark DellaGrotte in the supporting role this movie was a huge hit with all of us. I don't want to give out spoilers, but if you've seen the previews you should know this by now..

A high school biology teacher looks to become a successful mixed-martial arts fighter in an effort to raise money to prevent extra-curricular activities from being axed at his cash-strapped school.


Wonderful story line and great acting! 
I most definitely give this move 5 stars 


Watch the official trailer here!



That's all I have for today, more to come though!  

No comments:

Post a Comment